VMDO – Pause Fest Competition
The Victorian Music Development Office (“VMDO”) has 1 ticket to Pause Fest to giveaway!
Pause Fest is the world’s leading creativity infused business event in Melbourne, a catalyst for change, a uniter of all industries and a platform for the future.
How to Enter
To enter the competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in 25 words or less why you should attend Pause Fest and how it would benefit your music business. Entries open on Monday 28 January 2019 at 9.00am AEDT and close on Friday 1 February 2019 at 5.00pm AEDT.
The prize is for 1 x Explorer ticket to Pause Fest Melbourne, 6-8 February 2019 at Federation Square.
Terms and Conditions
1. The most creative entry will be selected from email entries received from 9.00am AEDT on Monday 28 January 2019 until 5.00pm AEDT on Friday 1 February 2019 (“Competition Period”).
2. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The judging panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4. The competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of Victoria, Australia. Board members and employees of Music Victoria and/or VMDO are not eligible to enter this competition. While employees of Music Victoria and/or VMDO may not enter, their immediate family are eligible to enter this competition.
5. The winner will be notified by email and the prize will be delivered via email.
6. Entrants can only participate in the competition in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
7. The prize is valued at approximately $895.00 (including GST). Prize value is correct at time of issue but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
8.. VMDO is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
10. VMDO is not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prize, or if the prize is not delivered to the winner’s email inbox. Unless otherwise specified, the prize will only be delivered to the email address provided by entrants during the Competition Period. It is the winner’s responsibility to check their junk mail folder.
11. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to VMDO and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.